$9.99 - $18.90
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$10.00 - $17.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
$12.99 - $14.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
$12.99 - $20.99
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
• Hybrid tire with small lugs suitable for road, light trail use • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 3/8
$12.99 - $15.60
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$13.99 - $14.99
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
Find a steady speed with Serfas' Pacer tire. The slick tread and long-wearing rubber compound make this an optimal choice for an all-around, durable pavement tire.
$14.99 - $23.99
• Slick cruiser tire with widely spaced narrow grooves for traction
$14.99 - $22.49
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
$14.99 - $26.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• XC tire with medium-sized knobs suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 26 x 1.95
$14.99 - $16.99
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 650B x 1 1/2 • ISO 584
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
$15.99 - $23.99
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
Intended for training, this tire features a strong nylon casing, offers a secure grip, and provides long tread life. - 26 TPI nylon casing - Long service life - Economical rigid bead - Modern tread pattern design with a smoother center and increased tread on shoulders for a variety of conditions - Wire bead
$16.99 - $19.99
Sunlite's Cruiser 80 are balloon-like tires with grooved tread, large air volume for shock absorption. - Bead: Wire
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 2.125
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder. Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
• Hybrid tire for street or light trail use • Wire bead
$19.49 - $19.99
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Wire bead
Continental’s Tour Ride reliably rolls over most surfaces, making it a real all-rounder. The smooth center tread offers effortless riding on smooth surfaces, and the larger side knobs let you handle loose dirt and gravel just as easily. There's also a protective sub-tread that prevents punctures and a tough tread compound to keep you going for miles and miles.
Versatility is the strong suit of Specialized's Crossroads Tire. Its continuous center tread rolls quick on the road, while the side knobs grip great in the dirt, making it the ideal tire for bike paths, pavement and dirt roads.
Specialized's Hemisphere Sport Tire is perfect for bike paths, rail trails and paved roads. Its large volume provides comfort on bumpy surfaces, while the unique tread pattern offers solid traction and rolls quick on both pavement and dirt alike. Plus, it features Specialized's Flak Jacket technology for great flat protection.
Specialized's Infinity is a versatile tire and a great value. Its inverted tread rolls fast and corners great even on wet pavement. The Infinity also sports Specialized's Flak Jacket technology for top-notch puncture protection.
$19.99 - $34.99
Specialized's Nimbus Sport is a smooth-rolling tire that's tailor-made for commuting and taking on the concrete jungle. Its quick-rolling, grippy tread is siped to give you confident handling even when the road conditions are less than stellar. Plus, the Nimbus boasts Specialized's excellent Flak Jacket puncture protection technology to keep flats at bay.
Specialized's Nimbus is a great tire for tackling the streets. Its grippy tread is siped to give you confident handling even when the road conditions are less than stellar. Plus, the Nimbus boasts Specialized's excellent Flak Jacket puncture-protection technology to keep flats at bay.
Page 1 of 8 Next page