- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano,…
Jagwire's Mountain Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of either galvanized or stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability.
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
• Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions • Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping • Triple: Kool Stop's most…
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
The Problem Solvers Brake Mounting Nut is for front caliper brakes that take recessed fixing nuts. This chrome-plated steel Allen nut comes in 2 long lengths so that it will grip enough threads to tightly fasten the brake on even the thickest of fork crowns.
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Water Bottle Cage Mount makes it easy to carry a bottle on your handlebars so you can have even more refreshment on rides. It also comes in useful on frames without room for bottles, like smaller frames and some kid’s bikes.
White Lightning's Saddle Johnny saves commuters and everyday riders from ever riding on a wet seat again. Anyone who has ever left their bike outside knows the cold and wet feeling of riding their bike after a storm. The Saddle Johnny protects your seat from the elements and you from a wet ride…
• Long pad with mud plow tip, off-center post helps extend life • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance • Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions • Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more…
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
• Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions • Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
• Forged aluminum • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter • 165 grams
Speed up your T2 transition with the Sitero Hook. Adding the Sitero Hook to the rear of your Specialized Sitero saddle (sold separately) gives your bike a more secure hold on event stands. It includes the hook and two bolts.
Specialized's Enduro Grips feature multiple densities of rubber for vibration damping and comfort. Outside there's softer rubber and a textured pattern for a non-slip grip, while the inner cores sport harder rubber, which keeps the grips in place on the handlebars.
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
Jagwire's M7 Adjusting Barrel is a 7 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right part for many older style mountain bike brake levers. It comes in two models and is made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
Origin-8's Braze-On Cable Stop with adjuster allows you to convert to STI style shifters. They mount onto down tube Braze-on bosses and are machined alloy with an anodized finish. The lightweight design lets you make the conversion without adding too much extra weight. One pair per package.
• 5-/6-/7-speed: 14-28T • 8-speed: 13-28T
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
Make the most out of valuable behind-the-seat real estate with the Sitero Tri-Pod. Add the Sitero Tri-Pod to the rear of your Specialized Sitero saddle (sold separately) and then bolt on a bottle cage for an elegant, aerodynamic storage solution. It includes the hook and two bolts.
Tom Dugan’s signature grip features a timeless coil pattern, along with a feather design across the heavy wear areas. By using two molds you’ll notice feather angle symmetry once they’re installed. Par Ends included.
Origin-8's Mini Trigger Lever is a cold forged-aluminum brake lever made for the right side of the handlebars and best suited for tight-bend BMX and riser bars. It has a short lever, a screw for adjusting the reach, an aluminum adjustment barrel, and it comes in many colors to customize your rig.
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 250mm tall (extra tall)
Specialized's P.Grips feature a textured pattern to provide a no-slip grip. The large inner flange keeps your hands in place.
• Easy-on, easy-off • Available in two chain widths and two colors • Available in six teeth sizes
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Protect your Keo cleats from excess wear while off the bike with Look's Keo Cleat Covers. These trick covers snap over your cleats to protect them while walking and provide more traction.
Profile Design's carbon Gap Cap works with 1" or 1 1/8" steer tubes to keep your headset adjusted properly at all times. The composite wedges are a fantastic choice for carbon steerers, and at 30-45 grams, you'll keep the front end of your bike super light.